Programmable room thermostat

This particular one was supplied by Polypipe and is the old (push button) version of their PRTIUM1.

I am trying to use it for a bathroom with the sensor wall mounted.

Setting functions all appear to work OK although they make my brain hurt. However it does not appear to operate as expected in that setting the target temperature below that of the indicated room temp. does not cause a switch off as expected.

I don't want to leave the heating running for the 10 hours required to calibrate the sensor but it is set as instructed otherwise.

Display has boiler flame and flashing thermometer. the relay can be heard to operate when the function is changed from n/o to n/c.

Any experts out there?

Reply to
Tim Lamb

In message <e1PS7YaV+ snipped-for-privacy@marfordfarm.demon.co.uk>, Tim Lamb snipped-for-privacy@marfordfarm.demon.co.uk> writes

OK No one?

Any recommendations for an alternative?

Battery powered, remote air sensor, wall mounted, simple 24 hour control.

Reply to
Tim Lamb