powder coated gates dulling

I think your time machine has developed a fault, Brian, or Home Owners Club has because that post is about something which, according to you, occurred ten years in the future!

Quote "I had powder coated gates installed in Oct 2015."

Reply to
Terry Casey

Which was replying to a post made on May 11, 2005

Reply to
Rob Morley

There is no fault. The OP posted in 2005.

Reply to
Fredxx

Was not that what the post was saying, at least I commented on that in a post on that site. I think its finally lost it. Bit like Hal in 2001. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Yes as I say, most odd.

Maybe its the heat? Brian