Potterton Puma - repair or replace

I'd appreciate some thoughts on whether to repair or replace my current boiler. Since I've moved in I've spotted/had various prob:

- possible expansion vessel probs

- no control over hot/central heating temp, always boiling

- dry joints on PCB, re-soldered them

- thermostat and programmer broken, replaced them

- several rads to be replaced

The boiler is in the kitchen which we are having re-furbed, so it would be good to replace before the refit? Maybe even move it to an empty wall in the bathroom above?

I understand from the not many glowing reviews that the boiler is not the best ;-)

cheers

Reply to
gna03633

Have a read of the BoilerChoice FAQ. It might help you to decide on the economics of the repair/replace.

Reply to
Ed Sirett