Potterton Puma 80e Combi Boiler - Misbehaving !!

Could sks please advise me on the following:-

The above boiler will not provide constant C.H. It's fine on the H.W. side but on the C.H. side it will ignite and stay alight for about 25 secs then it turns off for some 30 secs and re-ignites for 25 secs again in a continuing cycle. would it be a themostat ? The pump and extractor fan seem to be performing ok and the pressure is alright. Any suggestions would be very welcome

Thanks

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Check for lack of circulation in the radiator circuit. However Centre stage with a Puma is that Wax pellet actuator on the front of the diverter valve. Fix any dripping hot taps that may give you a week or two to get the replacement part.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

lockshield valves. It improved greatly when I opened all lockshields and let the TRV's do the work.

Reply to
Jim