Potterton Netaheat 10-16 - which Mk and ignition problem

Hi,

I have an old Potterton Netaheat boiler, which was working fine unti recently. Now it doesn't spark all the time. Even if the gap betwee the electrode and metal grate is very small, it won't spar consistently. If the gap is too small, it won't light the pilot light Do you know if this is a 1) eletrode/HT cable problem, 2) Spar generator problem or what else it may be. The unit is earthed well.

Also, so that I can order new parts, how do I find out if it's a Mk1 o Mk2 unit? Any identifying things to look out for?

Thanks, Stev

-- SteveJakab

Reply to
SteveJakab