Poor shower

** snip rampant senility ***

A shame really.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

What is he on about? He wants to run a power shower pump with an electric drill.

** snip rampant senility **

Sad isn't it.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I fitted one of these for someone recently:

a nice job and very quiet in operation. It gave a respectable shower without being into the "skin you alive" sort of performance.

Something like:

give more force if you like it that way without getting into silly money.

Reply to
John Rumm

The message from "Doctor Drivel" contains these words:

Don't be put off a venturi shower just because Dribble recommended it. You do need to avoid the cheap rubbish though.

Reply to
Roger

"Roger" wrote Rogerness in message news: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.zetnet.co.uk...

Roger, sensible people will take notice of what I wrote. Roger, you have never seen a venturi shower.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Just a thought - it's not just an airlock in the feed pipework is it? Reason I ask is 'cause that's exactly the problem I have with my new shower/bath/toilet. Will try to fix by attaching cold bath tap to hosepipe tonight.

Reply to
Tournifreak

The message from "Doctor Drivel" contains these words:

You really are a stupid bugger Dribble. You have no way of knowing whether or not I have seen one. In fact I installed one for my sister last year and when I get round tuit I will put one in for myself.

Reply to
Roger

"Roger" wrote overt and shameles Rogerness in message news: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.zetnet.co.uk...

Roger, you have never seen a venturi shower.

** snip Rogerness **
Reply to
Doctor Drivel