pointing mastic

got some movement between the patio and the house wall-tried repointing and dry mix but crack re-appears, thougt about a mastic, gray in colour to match the pointing. Looked in my screwfix catalogue- loads. Which type /make do I need for this job. Thanks

Reply to
sndevereux

Lets hope its not the wall thats moving. Ordinary mortar is the usual choice, cement for modern houses and lime for pre-1930s walls.

NT

Reply to
meow2222