Please tell me they are not mice

I spent yesterday in a hoarders house that was infested with mice. I know what a mouse looks (and feels) like.

One of Basil's Siberian hamsters?

Reply to
ARW

No, I think mice.

Rats are heavier built. I've seen a whole family of rats playing outside and they're lovely little creatures, but I don't want them in my home.

At least with mice you're unlikely to take one or two home accidentally. Bed bugs, on the other hand ...

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Looks like the movie version of this award winning still-shot.

Chris Hogg

I thought the same, but they do look much smaller than the many rats I've caught here. But perhaps the small rats don't trigger the traps and I only catch the lard-arses?

Reply to
Clive Arthur

Was it this place, Adam?

Nick