Plastic panels on the ceiling

Just back from a holiday in Spain and in our room we had white plastic panels on the ceiling - it wasn't Tougne and Groove though - more like this:
* **** **** **** * ****** ****** ****** ******
SWMBO quite liked the effect. Is there a technical name for this and any online stores offer it?

  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.