plasterers bucket

Saw a plasterer using a flexible bucket with integral handles which would be great for storing / handling my 4 gallon wine carboys :) Anyone know if they have a technical name, who sells them and approx cost?(live in L'pool area).

TIA

Reply to
Zipadee Doodar

If you don't get a newsgroup response try a letter to the Spectator :-).

Reply to
PJ

In article , Zipadee Doodar writes

Current term in Jewson's is a rhino bucket, 40l size is just over a fiver, but that may have been due to my faked 'trade' appearance and my scribbled trade 'line'.

Reply to
fred

Have a look at

part number 34949, I think that's what you are looking for. £3.98 each and free delivery untill Xmas

HTH

John

Reply to
John

Thats the one, thanks very much. (BTW, why would the Spectator be able to help me?)

ZD

Reply to
Zipadee Doodar

You've lost me on that one, propably some reference to HTH but ???

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

The yellow ones are called Gorilla buckets and cost from £4 to £9 depending on size.

Reply to
G&M