Pipe Insulation - good place to buy online?

What's a good, reliable, online place to order about 100 feet of pipe insulation (the split variety)? It's to be used to insulate some already fitted water plumbing in my loft.

B&Q don't have it and plumpingonline only sell it in 600 feet lots. Other places I've looked at seem to charge about 60p per metre which seems a bit excessive to me. Or is that about the going rate?

Reply to
phil

Screwfix had the best price when I did mine. Unfortunately as we all know it could be a long drawn out process getting it now.

Reply to
Mike

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 22:29:00 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (phil) strung together this:

Get yourself down to Plumb Center, Climaflex 28mm is what you want.

Reply to
Lurch

Ta. Can't though seem to access their web site, have tried:

it work for you?

Reply to
phil

Quite. :(

Reply to
phil

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 13:53:11 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (phil) strung together this:

Nope, site appears to be down. Probably better off ringing them anyway as they're a trade outlet so you won't find much on the website. Get your Yellow Pages out!

Reply to
Lurch