Pipe clip - adjustable

Can you buy these in B and Q - ones that are adjustable?

pipe is not very close to the wall and I doubt they make clips for every distance...?

How should I measure the distance?

Is it the closest side of the pipe to the wall (the size of the gap) or the distance of the side furthest from the wall?

Reply to
mo

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "mo" saying something like:

Specify the gap and tell them that's what you mean.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon