PING Lobster!

I have a condensate pump if you wish it, FOC - just pay for the P&P. It is new, but lacks a donut (toroid) shaped magnet able to act as a float.

It gravity fills with condensate via 25mm pipe, which causes the donut to rise, which is then forms a trigger for the pump to operate. How you get around the lack of the donut - I don't know.

Email me direct if you are interested.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Thanks a lot for the offer Harry: I'm going to see how the new drying system works for a bit before trying anything else - need to see how quickly the reservoir fills in practice and how much a PITA it is to empty!

Cheers David

Reply to
Lobster