Pictures of my gas meter, can it generate meter pulses?

Bit of a follow on from my previous post asking about tech info on my gas meter. Here a a couple of pictures.

anyone tell me anything about it?

What's that yellow cap on top of the dial readout for? maybe it is hiding a set of contacts for meter pulses, that's what I really want!

Thanks.

Reply to
Rob Horton

It's purely mechanical and no pulses are available.

Reply to
EricP

The message from "Me" contains these words:

Shove it on an oscillator and wind it forwards.

Reply to
Guy King