Phew!! thank goodness thats over.

Yep, the ultimate use for the avocado bath. Fill it with carefully removed swirly Artex and into the skip with the lot of it.:-)

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Only because it wasn't done properly in the first place.

Still, we all make mistakes.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Only?

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

The message from Mike Halmarack contains these words:

Wrapped in Axminsteer carpet with cabbages on.

Reply to
Guy King

OK driver take my cabbages and Kings.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Long bits of timber or brooms on chairs will prop one end while you do the other

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Do you have any other suggestions?

Reply to
Mary Fisher

king whats?

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Please Mary, not here!

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Ease off on the cherry brandy.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Well you do keep droning on and on and on and on and on. Perhaps you'll get diarrhoea.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

The message from Mike Halmarack contains these words:

Sorry, mate. Dump's only licensed for shoes, ships and sealing wax.

Reply to
Guy King

But Chris, why would I want to get you out of my system?

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

The message from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

Crustacean.

Reply to
Guy King

You show some small wit. Good. It would help if you used it more often. HTH.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Perhaps I should let you check my posts before I send them? At least that way I'd be sure that you didn't miss anything I wrote.:-)

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

All in all,with others same suggstion I think pinning it is much easier. :-)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I've got fans *over* wavy. And some of the worst polystyrene coving I've ever seen.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Why? Have you reached the age of 25 then? :-)

Mind you, graft comes to the young ones by fathering children and having to drink 'lager' from cans everyday :-(

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Ask someone to help ?

DIYWSE (do-it-yourself-with-someone-else) (c;

Reply to
Zoinks