Petrol and Kerosene

Were you on Liveline last week?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

You'd be surprised at what kerosene or diesel in a petrol engine will do to it. I was of the same opinion as you until I saw the damage - not my engine, luckily.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Not if it has no crown left, it won't.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

There you go, assuming again. Fwiw, Irish radio had a few people on last week complaining about some petrol stations in the Midlands apparently flogging kerosene-contaminated petrol, with resultant engine damage.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Keep taking the meds.

Reply to