peel away

has anybody used peel away? and what are the results like? we have 2 large original victorian ceiling roses in our house both covered in about 10 layers of paint. obviously it would be nice to restore them but we are wary of damaging them further. any advice would be welcome.

Reply to
mark al

Yep used it and its brill! easy to use gives very good results. The only complaint I have with it is that you have to wash down the job after and it takes a lot of water etc. The instructions recommend using a wet vacuum cleaner in conjunction with a hose, lots of water! Apart from that its very good stuff

Kerry

Reply to
Kerry Hoskin