Parkside Cordless

Arther....If the batteries are marked PAP14.4 (on the bottom) I'd want to b uy it all from you assuming it has the charger. Some dick-head stole severa l of my power tools including the charger for my LIDL (parkside) 14.4 volt dril so I have a good drill and a flat battery. please respond to gc@coaste lect.com

Reply to
coastgraham

Perhaps in the intervening 10 years or so he has thrown or given it?

Still, hope springs eternal......

Reply to
David

After 10 years I rather suspect its unlikely to still even be working batteries or not!

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I have about six or seven park side tools which I find as very reliable. Bu t when it comes to my cordless drill which I must say I really had a good n umber of years with good result and reliable too. My disappointment is, whi le the tool is still in very good working order, the batteries no longer ke ep their power more than 30 seconds and can`t find a replacement. Any ideas .

Reply to
josephinecalleja

If your batteries are as old as the post you're replying to - some 10 years - you've done well.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Dismantle the battery to see what sort of generic cells it contains, and replace them.

Reply to
Rob Morley

There are companies who will re-cell batteries. But not sure just how good the new cells are. And likely to cost just as much as a brand new cordless drill from Lidl. Sadly.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)