Papering an awkward corner

Anna You have a good point, but in my defence it was covered up (with very stripey paper) when I bought the place. And I must admit it's about the only touch of whimsy in an otherwise very square 1930s house. Ken

Reply to
Ken57

I'd try it like this:

Paper around the curve, split the paper where it meets the angle, but leave the little triangular bit with excess to lap over the edges. Then patch the angle with one or two bits of paper.

It might be worth practicing with lining paper or scrap paper to see how well it works.

Reply to
Rob Morley

On 20 Feb 2005, Ken57 wrote

Glad it helped, Ken -- good luck!

[I'm just glad I found somebody who knew what they were doing, rather than having to try that job myself... ;)]
Reply to
Harvey Van Sickle