Panel to fill long wedge-shaped gap on side of garage

I've got a concrete garage and am about to replace the roof. The panels that make up the wall are all the same height but the roof slopes gently from one end to the other, so there's a long wedge shaped gap between the panels and the roof.
Originally there was a rather nice panel of wood consisting of long plank attached to another long plank that had been very carefully cut to a gently tapering shape and this covered the gap.
I don't particularly need it to be as aesthetically pleasing as the original but I'm wondering what to replace this piece with as it's now rotten.
Any ideas?

Why not replace it with a rather nice panel of wood consisting of a long plank attached to another long plank that had been very carefully cut to a gently tapering shape.
1501 wrote:

Or
Why not replace it with a rather nice panel of uPVC consisting of a long piece attached to another long piece that had been very carefully cut to a gently tapering shape. No rot, no need to paint, easy to cut - use the old bit to make a template.
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk