Pan Connectors - Quality Item Sought

Hi all

As part of a toilet re-furb, I am getting a Laufen back to wall pan. This has the soil outlet within (rather than stuck out the back of) the length of the pan casting. It is possible with this arrangement to fix a 90 degree pan connector to the outlet so that the discharge is below the rear end of the pan IYSWIM. This will then engage a drain cast directly into the floor.

Anyway, the fact that this arrangement will not be accessible means that I am looking for the best available product - rather than sheds-are-us version.

There seem to be a number of manufacturers of these things all with different bend offstands and connection lengths. Polypipe, McAlpine, Marley to name but a few. Also I notice that some have a lip on the inside of the seal that fits to the pan spigot.

Can anyone who has fitted a few of these suggest the best option/supplier?

TIA

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

Mcalpine ones were recommended to me. Plumbbase do them

Reply to
emma