Painting - post-damp proofing

I had a chemical DPC installed (booo, hiss I hear you cry!) and the usual renovation plaster repair to the wall done about 6 months ago and I'd like to paint the wall as I doubt the two-tone look will catch on.

The existing paint is Dulux Rich Matt, water-based. Is this ok to use?

Thanks. Ed.

Reply to
Ed_Zep

Sorry to push this back up the list ;) but can anyone confirm?

Many thanks, Ed.

Reply to
Ed_Zep