Painting Plastisol coated garage door query

hi

I have a Cardale steel garage door which is finished in a white Plastisol (vinyl?) coating.

Has anyone had any DIY success with repainting these Plastisol coated doors?

bill

Reply to
Bill

You need a Polyurathane Paint. I worked for a company some years ago that sucessfully overcoated many thousands of square metres of Plastisol Coated Roofs. I believe Crown Paints manufacture a retail edition.

Reply to
Bookworm