Packard Bell computer driving me crazy!!!! Help!

But furniture is just something you have in the home, and generally isn't physically attached to it - so presumably falls foul of the same rules which prohibit mention on this group of building/maintaining computers without professional help.

;-)

Reply to
Jules Richardson

I can go change the FAQ if you want ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Well, you could add suggested guidelines for recommended volume of posts on specific topics per month... ;-)

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Can you imagine the arguments about post quota!

We would need a WT: prefix for "Wrong Title" - i.e. we have our quota of plumbing posts this month, so I have titled my "how do I change a tap" post as "WT: making a mortice and tenon joint" ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Ah, a "know-it-all". FYI the messages are not always the same. SOME messages can help and some are of little use at all.

Reply to
Mark