Overload Protector - FANAL K7D

Hi Guys,

I'm sure someone here may be able to help me.

I am in the process off rewiring a control panel - some of the wiring has suffered from rodent abuse, and is missing!

I have masted the connections to the DSL6-10 contactor, but the contactor feeds the overload protector.

The contactor is switching L,N and Earth, whihc are fed into the one side of the protector.

The connections on the other side of protector have all gone, so I have no idea what should be there!

If any of this means anything to anyone, I can upload a photo later!

Many thanks

Matthew

Reply to
Matthew Humphreys

On Tue, 25 May 2004 18:33:14 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@one-web.com (Matthew Humphreys) strung together this:

Really?

I see.

This should be rectified, there should be no switching in the earth whatsoever, this is highly dangerous.

Well, there's not much hope for the rest of us then!

A photo might help, wouldn't hold out too much hope at the moment though!

Reply to
Lurch