Overflow for a pond ? ... howto

Bilge pumps easily cope with 1m lift as they have to kick out above waterline, my lift would only be 300mm ... so I might consider one of these.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

If you're only talking about a height of 300mm to get to a point where there will be natural run-off from the current water surface, then why not consider building up and waterproofing the sides by this amount, and allow the water to find its own level. Sounds as though it would be no harder than constructing a brick lined hole for the tank (unless I've got completely the wrong end of the stick - has been known lol)

Reply to
gb