OT: World's ugliest dog

RedOnRed

Reply to
Adrian C

"Wicked Witch of the North."

Martin

Reply to
Schrodinger's cat

Lol, if only my mother in law was as good looking as this dog.

I mean, take my mother in law - I wish you would.

Did you know that I always take my mother in law on holiday...it saves having to kiss her goodbye - boom, boom.

...and she's still moaning even when we've got there. Despite having taken her off the roof rack.

Reply to
RedOnRed

fixed!!!!! and that even uglier dogs were removed from the web site by (jealous? demented?) hackers.

Reply to
Another Dave

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher