OT What's the difference between a cat carrier and a an electricians tool bag?

It's just someone mixed the two up today.

Reply to
ARW

A cat carrier and tool bag look completely different

alan_m

I would expect the presence of a cat, to be honest.

I mean, a cat will quite happily get where it's supposed not to, and if the cat's sleeping in the toolbag you're going to need something to carry your tools in and not wake puss up.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

Was your bag full of cat5 cable?

Reply to
Roger Mills

Maybe catenary wire.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

well at least you got a pussy to play with when you got to work! :-)

Reply to
No Name

Some places Adam works that may be on offer, but I hardly expect he's tempted.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

looks awake to me