OT Television Production

Yes - you could run it up from a still frame. Rank made a commercial version. Only snag being the sound still took several seconds to become stable.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

All interesting stuff.

Thanks.

Reply to
JNugent

Many many years ago I got the loan of a little gadget for computer tapes. It was basically a little jar with a flat bottom and a suspension of iron oxide. It would settle quite nicely onto the old half-inch tapes.

That was when I was writing backup software for mainframes.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris