OT: Recession Coming?

We are one of the few net contributors. ie we get less back than we put in. And we finance a colossal waste of space administration.

Reply to
harry

How do you define that, harry? Have you included all trade both visible and invisible?

But I do realise you are too selfish to even think of helping those poorer than yourself, so no surprise you'd apply that to everything.

And who finance you? We need to know.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)