OT quotes

I am looking for quotes to regenerate my patio and paths. I have been pointed to "checkatrade.com" are these sites reliable?

Reply to
Broadback

The only people on them are those who have paid to be there so that eliminates about 99% of local tradesmen straight away. How effectively they "vet" their customers ( the tradespeople who pay to be listed) is largely unknown but every one they turn away loses them revenue. Basically they are all advertising sites and are as reliable as any other paid for advertisement.

Reply to
Peter Parry