OT Polish bloke in Doncaster asks how to be more English

Well he could sign on the dole, claim housing benefit and then sit on the setee watching the Jeremy Kyle show (or whatever shit they broadcast these days) whilst complaining about foreigners taking all the jobs from those that were born here.

I do not believe that is what he wants but my scenario covers a big subset of the English.

Reply to
ARW