OT: Meldrew moment

Don't think they do. I'd expect there to be notices to this effect if they did - unless they just warn you at the checkout.

Makes no difference to me - I carry both credit and debit cards when shopping. A discount for not using a credit card would be nice. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yes, they *could* do that - but they don't. When they first started accepting credit cards, they made a song and dance about in their newsletters - but it's not mentioned now, presumably because all their customers are now aware.

Reply to
Roger Mills

yes, Lidl and Aldi used to take only debit cards but since maybe 6 months ago they now take credit cards.

[g]
Reply to
DICEGEORGE