OT LMAO -drift racing in Liverpool

In an age where inner city pollution is used as a means of extorting money from car drivers, we bring you drift racing in Liverpool. From what I've just seen on BBC1, the road surfaces are pretty well stuffed already. No problem, Liverpool council will no doubt try to get extra central govt funding for remedial work.
On 19/08/2018 08:48, Richard wrote:

Luckily it's about the rain.
Who pays to remove all the doughnuts ?
On 19/08/2018 08:48, Richard wrote:

Don't worry - it won't happen. Soon after the cars arrive someone will pinch the wheels and leave the cars on piles of bricks.
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

In the spirit of what the sensitive people called me here the other day, "Hey that's race-ism".
I drove across the edge of the area with swirly tyre marks this morning and the road surface, if anything, seemed a bit smoother than it was before. There was a vehicle with flashing orange lights deeper into the area, so maybe there was some damage.
The worrying thing is that, having been shown on local TV news, it will bring the doughnut cowboys back into the supermarket car parks at night.
--
Bill

On 20/08/2018 15:46, Bill wrote:

I know someone who has recently moved from Liverpool to a more rural location 90 minutes drive away. His motor insurance has dropped dramatically and the only difference is the area in which the car is now routinely parked.
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

I'd guess as with all car insurance in large towns the cost will vary by post code within that town.
--
*Always drink upstream from the herd *

The technique is to find where the managers of the local offshoots/parts of insurance companies live. Insurance is almost always cheaper there.
--
Bill