OT: Knipex - What would you expect to get delivered?

I'm just curious what you would expect Amazon to deliver, for £4.30, given the picture on this listing?

I am fairly sure that all they are intending to deliver is the spring.

Reply to
GB

I think you're right, not a £200+ set of cable shears

Reply to
Andy Burns

Amazon have a link on most pages to report misleading or mis described items. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

It isn't mis-described at all, though.

Reply to
Bob Eager

It's mis-pictured.

Reply to
Max Demian

...but not what they're selling.

They might as well illustrate every Amazon item with a picture of the Earth as seen from the Moon. (It's there somewhere!)

Reply to
Max Demian