OT; Is it just me?

Peter Parry put finger to keyboard:

White bread, soaked in thick sweetened condensed milk, fried in butter.

Mmmmm. Caloricious.

Reply to
Scion

Don't like peanut butter, but I do like banana mashed with a dash of lemon juice (Cream cheeese, date And banana is good)

Reply to
chris French

now a cheese, onion and potato pie sandwich and you are really talking drool

Reply to
critcher

Why not. As I see it, leave aside freak accidents and you have three probabilities: stroke/heart attack, cancer, or dribble away in the poor house. I've seen cancer send just about everyone I've loved to an early grave; I'm 60 this year and I know I'm not as sharp as I was; so why worry over what I eat etc.

I've just remembered another favourite, cheese and potato pie, aka cholesterol pie:

Reply to
djc

We love leftovers ! Amazing how far you can make food go.

Not had mash sandwiches, but any excess mash can be made into small cakes and fried ;)

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Or bubble and squeak.

Reply to