OT Ikea items at inflated prices

Not only that, but the people who've contributed towards the NHS over the course of a lifetime can't even get a surgery appointment! Someone needs to put a stop to this insanity.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

yes fuzzy wuzzies are nothing but trouble ......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

when I had to go to hospital some years ago, only one of the many people involved in my treatment could be described as English - even the consultant was a Scot.

Reply to
charles

I'm quite sure you prefer being surrounded by the inbred.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

OP here

I'm a bit disappointed that my thread about Ikea stuff being sold at high prices seems to have been taken over by Daily Mail readers!

Reply to
Murmansk

You shouldn't be. This group is a stronghold of Mail readers.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

FSVO "read"

Reply to