OT: Feeling Peckish?

This product will slay your appetite (one way or another).

Cursitor Doom

I can have a meal in a restaurant (for 2?) for less than that (in the US anyway).

Reply to
JoeJoe

Where the green version?

"Soylent: it's made from chavs"

Reply to
Tim Watts

Really? what is it? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

It's human corpses recycled as food for the rest of the population as shown in the film Soylent Green.

Or it's a meal in a bottle at 3 dollars a time (37 dollars billed monthly for 12 bottles)

"A meal in a bottle. Each 14 ounces Soylent drink provides 20 percent of your daily nutritional requirements and 400 calories."

Main ingredients are soy protein and sunflower oil with a touch of Isomaltulose, vitamins and minerals.

Isomaltulose = Beetroot. A slow-metabolizing disaccharide synthesized from beets offers sustained energy without the spikes of refined sugar.

I think the recycled human corpses may taste better.

Reply to
alan_m

It wasn't corpses from natural deaths, they were people shovelled up from the streets by big "dustcarts" and processed.

Much healthier than corpses is road kill.

Reply to
dennis

Did you mean sugar beet?

Reply to