OT - Estate Agents

Hi All

Forgive this being slightly off topic but I know this group attracts a lot of people actively involved in the housing market and who are bound to have opinions about estate agents.

As the final part of my MBA I am undertaking a research project looking into estate agents and the use of the Internet. I'm particularly interested in investigating the 'For sale by owner' approach where house sellers bypass the services of an estate agent entirely and list their property directly on the Internet, hence the connection to DIY.

If you have a few minutes to spare I have an online questionnaire at

which will take approximately five minutes to complete and will provide valuable input to the research.

Apologies to anybody who thinks this is too off topic for this group.

Reply to
Tony Hogarty