OT - Barber Shop gadget

I assumed these were all just fronts for handling drug money...

Reply to
Jimk

This isn't really a new technique, it was used by many barbers in the

1950's and 60's but lost out during the 'longer hairstyle' years.
Reply to
Jack Harry Teesdale

I remember that too as a boy. The barber didn't even attempt to treat the whole head, but just touch a few hairs. The customer couldn't see what was happening, and I was in awe of his stupidity.

Reply to
Dave W