Ordering prescription specs online

FWIW, my readers are 44-20-137 (although it's difficult to be sure as everything is tapered a bit.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Certainly a take specs off head job.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

Another way of getting flamed!

Reply to
PeterC

Good plan.

Good point.

So called 'professionals'. ;-(

Well, you can get things pretty hot with even cold air, as NASA know with heatproof tiles. ;-)

And what if you have plastic covers over the metal ends (that don't come off)?

I have a small hot-air gun I use for heatshrink tubing that is pretty hot but gives a fairly well focused column of air. If I want similar with even more heat, then the heat gun on my SM reflow station should do it. ;-)

If I can find my GD glasses, I'll check out all those fitting numbers and see if it's that they don't fit me (and if I can adjust them) or, without having the hooks that go right round your ears, they are just too heavy for my usage / expectations (eg, expecting them to stay put like these all plastic readers generally do)?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

It is hot air that is caused principally by a shockwave that created the need for heatproof tiles.

Reply to
Fredxx

I never could run that fast.

Reply to
PeterC

Yeah, you would have to be going some if you were still wearing them and may then have nothing to hang your mask on! ;-(

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m