OP Update on the oil on the cat's head

I knew one that only 'spoke' Welsh. Ignored English.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Yes, the old "Cat's don't have owners - they have staff".

Reply to
Bob Eager

I think the benefits outweigh the problems. She's a lovely cat but hates the cold stuff on the back of her neck.

Reply to
Bob Eager

And te pictures that belong here are...

The Natural Philosopher

En el artículo , The Natural Philosopher escribió:

Fantastic.:)

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

One of the neighbours cats mentioned above only drinks from our Pond , she does this from a bridge across it which if the pond is full means a lean down of about 6" . As she loses some of her agility i do wonder if she will fall in. Hopefully this will happen while she can still swim and take the hint that it will be safer to change to drinking from the edge. The bridge deck is made from reclaimed cast iron floor grids that were originally used to cover heating pipes in a church which was an interesting DIY project to reuse. The moment they absorb some warmth from the sun the cat rests there spooking the passing frogs and objecting to our passage on her bridge. G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg