Online banking OT

Tried again today. Instant drop out with the no activity in the last 10 minutes message (total lie!) when I click the *allow new page* button.

As a check, I installed Safari (there is no need to faint) and it worked fine. Stayed logged in and printed off lots of PDF statements so I was in there more than 10 minutes.

Something amiss with my version of Firefox. Cookies are allowed and nothing obvious in the security settings. Mind you, the weekly multimeg upgrade is getting tedious.

I need to drop this now but can manage with Safari. Thanks to all who responded.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

cookies are set and the page redirected even before the login, quite probably cookies will also be updated after login succeeds

Reply to
Andy Burns

Firefox seems to be the biggest hog. On a reasonably fast machine it still keeps hanging and freezing up - even though there is plenty of free memory & CPU cycles.

They're watching you. Bwwwwwwwhhhhaaaaaaa.

Reply to
Mark