No way is that going to work

The next door neighbours have started to build a fire in the back garden.

I wonder how the gas BBQ will burn?

Reply to
ARW

That's life on a Council estate. Grow a pair and move.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Don't forget to let us know what happens. I remember a fire some years ago when some empty butane cannisters went up, literally from the middle of a fire. Came down 5 gardens away. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

In message , Brian Gaff writes

Happened here. Forgotten small size *empty* acetylene cylinder and farm arson blaze. Found the shell about 200m away.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

I do not have to"deal with/tolerate the situation" No man with balls lives on a pikey council estate.

I've had fabric ones, they do not last long. My plastic butterflies have lasted for years and still look good.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Is this a new use of the words "look good" that that I have never met before?

Reply to
ARW

Yes. People with more than one brain cell will understand this. In your case it would seem that you are too stupid to understand what a nice garden looks like. Would you like to post the pic of that stinking cat having a shit in your pikey council estate hovel back garden? Oh, how we laughed.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire