new SIP table saw at 499 gbp

has anybody seen, tried bought the new 499 gbp SIP table saw with cast iron top ? and do they have any comments.

I can't find anything about it online - apart from that it of course seems to be a rebranded taiwan import. I only have the brochure I got from SIP - looks promising. I'm trying to find out if this is the first decent saw with induction motor available in the UK at a decent price - since we are not so far spoiled for choise as our woodworking friends in the US.

cheers larry

Reply to
larry