New! Internet Fuel

Petrol is stupid expensive, eh. Now, a fuel combustion expert, Jerry Lang, has developed a breakthrough technology with a company that currently reaches over 190 countries, which not only reduces emmissions by up to 90%, but also increases your vehicle's fuel economy, allowing you to get more kilometers out of your petrol!
See for quick video and details: http://www.PetroPreserve.net

The words "horseshit" and "crock" come to mind.

and of course "of"
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 21:12:00 +0100, "Vortex"

I imagine the website loads viruses onto the suckers.

All lies. How is adding something to the fuel going to change the software/mechanics that meters the fuel into the engine. Unless the metering changes no additive can have any effect on the fuel consumed.
dennis@home ( snipped-for-privacy@killspam.kicks-ass.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

But the lambda sensor in the exhaust _will_ change the fuel metering as required.
Not that that affects the fact that this is yet more cold pressed extra- virgin snake oil.

Does the Prius use this?

Yes of course!
You spray the dynamotor with it and it trebles the electrickery output.
EricP wrote:

Dribble has never mentioned this, so it must be true ;-)
Dave

what is an extra virgin anyway?
NT
On 2007-07-10 22:23:13 +0100, snipped-for-privacy@care2.com said:

Apparently Al Qaeda are looking for some.
snipped-for-privacy@care2.com wrote:

A very ugly girl with a personality like dribble?
--
Cheers,

John.

snipped-for-privacy@care2.com wrote:

The first question you should be asking is...
What is a virgin?
I have just e-mailed this question to a very good friend after he told me that I should find a young one. If she is still a young virgin, it puts me into a police cell as a pedo, if I touch her :-(
Dave
gurgled happily, sounding

But will it change in the right way? If it makes the burn more efficient then there will be less unburnt fuel so the lambda sensor will increase the fuel and the engine will burn more fuel.
Maybe thats what the product does.. stops the fuel from burning in the engine and causes the lambda sensor to reduce the fuel?

dennis@home ( snipped-for-privacy@killspam.kicks-ass.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

The lambda doesn't measure unburnt fuel - it measures unburnt oxygen.
Theoretically, a more complete burn could well consume all oxygen from less fuel, leading to less fuel being injected for the same exhaust result.

Maybe - or maybe it's a pyramid selling scam based around overpriced and overhyped crap that does nothing very much.
Prace bets.
gurgled happily, sounding

IIRC its a hot wire catalytic sensor.. i.e. it measures how much fuel burns on contact with it. It requires oxygen too. However most engines have an excess of oxygen as they suck in the same volume of air and have more or less fuel.

If it consumes all the oxygen the sensor isn't going to be able to measure how much fuel is unburnt.

Really???? ;-)

dennis@home ( snipped-for-privacy@killspam.kicks-ass.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

It doesn't measure how much fuel is unburnt. It measures oxygen. That's why it's called an oxygen sensor.
gurgled happily, sounding

Would you like to explain how it measures the oxygen then?
dennis@home wrote:

Funny. I thought it was called a lambda sensor..
dennis@home ( snipped-for-privacy@killspam.kicks-ass.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_sensor