need something to protect cables from getting trodden on

I have some cables that are in the way. People tred on them, I want some kind of tubing to cover them. I'm thinking B&Q. But i'm open to ideas of other places. Maybe even ebay. What product should I get?

Reply to
jameshanley39

Cable protector

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews

Someone to move the cables?

You can use

but its still a trip hazard.

Reply to
dennis

a wider range of similar products

Reply to
Tony Bryer

CPC have loads:

John Rumm

many thanks for all those links.

now the problem left, would be that my cables are quite long, so parts would be staright - covered with a floor cover - but other parts would be buched together, and I don't want that getting trodden on either. The bunch is a bit messy and may 'have to' be under a sofa and at risk of the wheels going over it.

I could coil the cable up at any point - a horrible process as it is

- but i'd like to prevent it getting trodden on! Or protect it if it does get trodden on. Of if a sofa wheel runs over it.

I guess a device to let me roll out however much cable I need would be good. I don't know where i'd get it. And i'm open to other solutions too.

thanks

potentially useful note- I noticed that many of those products only have a few small holes of set sizes. This site (in america but delivering to the uk) has more of a generic thing, like one big hole. and at a good price

jameshanley39