need help with spec of this treadmill motor

OK this is a long shot, but does someone know the voltage rating and max speed in RPM of the motor in a Powertrek TX4000 treadmill.

I have been unable to find this info on the web, or even find who the manufacturer is (of the treadmill, let alone the motor).

All I've found is that it is supposed to run at 3.0HP continuous-duty and

3.5HP peak.

I have not actually got hold of this motor yet - and apparently the one I might get has lost its plate anyway.

Thanks in advance for any help with this, or any suggestions as to where I might possibly find the info.

Harry

Reply to
Harry Davis

Treadmill motors appear to be popular for lathe and machine conversions to CNC, mebbe have look around:

Adam Aglionby