Myson Velaire Vitesse oil fired boiler help

I have a Myson Velaire Vitesse 50/60 boiler

Just recently it runs for short period then stops and the lockout trips.

Symptoms are First firing in the morning runs for half an hour maybe, the burner stops, the fan continues to run for 30sec or so then stops and the lockout trips and glows.

Subsequent resets restart it but for it then runs for shorter time each time.

There is what I think is a thermostat probe and am wondering if these symptoms are as simple as just replacing it, which is something I could do.

thanks

Bob

Reply to
sayno2spam