must read

if you are interested in ringtones? i mean the best and newest i got a site for you

ringtones.9999mb.com

i think it rocks unlike its address, it has tv themes like BBC soundtrack- National geographic channel ST - and other ringtones to all favourite artists

PLUS

the owner leaves his number so u can txt him and request

i requested friends st in mp3 and i got it via email !! and the ringtones was so original, and then he published it on his site

best ringtone on that site , i think its the new avril song keep holding on

Reply to
biso911

timewasting morons999.com

Didnt we already tell you this newsgroup was populated by people that do practical stuff, not 14 yos that dont know what to do with their pockt money?

If you dont piss off the other antispammers here will do their bit too. I dont think theres any spammer that wants to come back after that. Nope, we dont have even one regular spammer here. Wonder why that is. :)

NT

Reply to
meow2222